As a Business representative you can be asked to review Requirements. Probably you can review these on consistency.
Relation to the document
You must feel confident to announce that “These requirements fit into the current and future situation, are consistent with the business case and fully describe the wish.”
- The requirements do not interfere with other (existing or concept) requirements.
- Dependencies are described.
- Requirements that get outdated because of the new requirements are referred to.
- The requirements are described on the correct level of detail.
- The context, prerequisites and acceptance criteria are clear and correct.
Posted in: From a Business perspective